Knoxville Ant Control
Ants Invading Your Home? We Can Help!
Ants invade homes all over east Tennessee when the weather warms up. Many ants, as well as other pests, become active searching for mates, food, and new shelter during the warmer months of the year. That’s why it’s important to treat for ant problems as soon as possible. Ants are comparatively small to most pests, and without the help of an expert, proper exclusion can be a challenge to say the least.
Ants are extremely frustrating to get rid of once they have entered your home. Trust us, at Pest-Ops, LLC, we have tested about every DIY home remedy, old wives’ tale, and store product to see how they compare to our professional pest service, and we have noticed ants simply moved across to untreated areas of homes in order to avoid the treated areas.
Methods to Control Ants
Here are some tried and true methods for controlling (not treating) ants:
- Keep food in sealed containers
- Clean common spaces where food or drinks are consumed
- Keep any trashcans covered with lids
- Close doors and windows
- Install weather sills and weather stripping on doors and windows
- Dry up any spills or moisture (especially of sweetened drinks)
Why Pest-Ops, LLC Is a Good Choice
We know that there are many pest control companies to choose from, but here are some reasons why we believe we’re the best option around:
- We’re one of the only local pest service companies in our area with an entomologist on staff
- Along with traditional methods, we make use of environmentally friendly pest preventions to protect your family
- We’ve been in business for 25 years
- We are a local East Tennessee company, so we understand our area and the specific pest issues we have
Call (865) 290-7760 or contact us online for ant control in Knoxville. We will help find the best solution for you. Be sure to check out our current coupons and specials to see how you can save on the cost of service.