Putting A Stop To Rodents Throughout East Tennessee
Mice, rats, and other rodents can wreak havoc on your home or business. They get into your food, build nests in your walls, and even keep you up all night. Even more alarmingly, rodents and their waste products can spread serious diseases, ranging from rabies and bacterial infection to the deadly hantavirus.
For home and business owners across the Knoxville area, this can be absolutely devastating to health and wellness.
If you suspect you have a mouse or rat living in your home, be sure to call the team at Pest OPS right away. Our Knoxville rodent control specialists will be there in a flash to provide superior rodent removal and prevent them from coming back. All of our technicians are thoroughly trained and certified within the state of Tennessee, ensuring the highest quality treatments for all our customers.
Rodent Control From Pest OPS
The professionals at Pest OPS are proud to provide some of the most holistic rodent control services in the Knoxville area. Serving home and business owners across the city, we do more than just trap and remove existing rodents; we help solve your rodent problem for good!
Pest OPS has brought Knoxville only the best in rodent control services since 1995. We believe our customers deserve the best and only hire the best pest control technicians around. As a company, we are always professional, show up on time, and stand behind our work. We are passionate about helping our customers keep their homes rodent-free. When we say we will do something, we do it without fail. Driven, dedicated, and always trustworthy, we are proud to offer rodent control treatments that are safe and environmentally friendly.
There are three primary steps:
- First, our Knoxville rodent control specialists will inspect your entire property, identify how the rodents are getting in, and help you seal up any entry points that may be causing problems.
- Next, we provide trapping and baiting services that address every species of rodent in your home. Our services are child and pet friendly for properties with sensitive needs. We continue on a weekly basis until we achieve the desired results.
- At the end of our service, we revert to monthly visits to maintain great outcomes. Our treatments always come with a rodent-free guarantee, so if you notice anything between services, simply give us a call!
We currently treat residential and commercial property owners with rodent control services year-round, specializing in healthcare and industrial sites. No matter your industry guidelines, you can trust the team at Pest OPS to get the job done right!
Discuss your rodent problem with an expert today. Contact Pest OPS to get started with our expert Knoxville mouse and rat control.
Knoxville Rodent Control
Effective Mice Control In Knoxville & The Surrounding Areas
Mice, rats, and other rodents can wreak havoc on your home or business. They get into your food, build nests in your walls, and keep you up all night. More alarmingly, rodents and their feces can spread serious diseases, ranging from rabies to the deadly hantavirus. If you suspect you have a mouse or rat living in your home, call Pest-Ops, LLC right away. Our Knoxville rodent control specialists will be there in a flash. We provide superior rodent removal, and we can help you prevent them from coming back. All of our technicians are thoroughly trained and certified or registered with the state of Tennessee.
Our Rodent Control Process
We comb through the entire home, looking for the signs and symptoms of rodent activity. Our experts will present all their findings in a larger report detailing the extent of the problem.
We will treat and address the rodents around your property with trapping and baiting services. We remove populations using a hybrid approach, then ensure their activity never resumes.
We prevent rodents from reinfesting your property with a slew of exclusion solutions. Once we address the ins and outs of your property, we will book a follow-up visit to ensure your satisfaction.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
Mice are very small, and they can easily sneak into your home through impossibly small crevices, holes, and cracks. Once they are in, they can do considerable damage to your home. It is worth knowing the signs of a mouse in the house. The sooner you can have a rodent removed, the better. Rodents reproduce quickly, and the sooner they are removed, the less likely you are to have an infestation.
Signs of a mouse or rat in your home include:
- The sound of scratching or scurrying behind your walls
- A rodent racetrack, or greasy streaks along walls or baseboards
- Gnaw marks on baseboards, walls, and furniture
- Gnaw marks on food containers
- Rodent droppings around the house
- Pets that are particularly interested in a strange spot, such as a corner of the room
- Seeing a mouse or rat in your home
Rodents are often found in quiet, undisturbed parts of your home. This is where they prefer to build their nests. Rodent nests are commonly found in attics, crawlspaces, basements, and the inside of your walls. They have also been known to nest inside of electrical boxes, which is particularly dangerous and can lead to an electrical fire. If you see signs of a rodent, or of a nest, call the Knoxville rodent control experts at Pest-Ops, LLC ASAP.
The Dangers of a Rodent Infestation
While you may squeal if you see a mice or rat scurry across your floor, you have good reason to. While some people keep them at pets, mice, rats, and other rodents that live in the wild can cause serious problems.
Some of the dangers of a rodent infestation include:
- Damage to your home: Rodents are known to chew–it allows them entrance to your home, access to food, or even to file down their ever-growing teeth. However, their chewing can cause considerable damage to your home. If they chew holes in your walls, it will allow other pests to enter and cause the energy efficiency of your HVAC system to decrease as air escapes. They also tend to chew on wires, which could result in a fire. If it rains and you have holes caused by rodents, the rain could lead to water damage and a mold infestation.
- Contaminated food: While mice and rats that are kept as pets are usually in clean cages, the ones that infest your home spend a lot of time in dumpsters or similar filthy places. Therefore, when they are in your home, they can spread some of the bacteria they've been surrounded by. If the rodents gain access to your pantry, they can contaminate your food. If they are rummaging through your cupboards, they can taint your dishes or silverware. Depending on what the rodents can access, you may even have contaminated cookware or cutting boards.
- Spread of diseases: In addition to spreading bacteria, mice and rats are known to be carriers of harmful diseases. Some of the most common diseases they spread include hantavirus, salmonella, rat-bite fever, lymphocitic chorio-meningitis, and more.
Steps for Removing Rodents from Your Home
Catching and removing rodents from your home can be tricky. It takes a professional who understands the difference between various rodent behaviors. For example, did you know that mice are more curious than rats? At Pest-Ops, LLC, we have decades of experience removing rats from homes and offices. We know how to effectively trap and remove rodents from your home for good.
While you may be able to trap a mouse or rat with a store-bought trap, this does not address how or why the rodents are coming into your home. Most rats and mice come into homes for a couple of reasons. They are looking for food, warmth, or water.
To prevent rodents from nesting in your home, you should:
- Keep food containers sealed and put away
- Clear dirty dishes and do not leave leftover food or food waste lying out
- Keep garbage can areas clean, and garbage cans closed
- Bag all garbage, and keep outdoor garbage areas clean and free of debris
- Make sure all doors and windows are appropriately sealed and screened
- Trim low-hanging branches and plants that allow rodents access to your roof
- Make sure all connections and access points for plumbing, electric, and HVAC systems are sealed
When you hire Pest-Ops, LLC to help with your rodent problem, we will do more than just trap and remove any existing rodents. We will help you solve your rodent problem for good. Our Knoxville rodent and mice control specialists will inspect your entire property, and identify how the rodents are getting in, and help you seal up any entrance points.
We Are Proud Members of the Knoxville Community
Since 1995, Pest-Ops, LLC has brought Knoxville the best in pest control services. We believe our customers deserve the best, and so we only hire the best pest control technicians in town. As a company, we are always professional, show up on time, and stand behind our work. We are passionate about helping our customers keep their homes rodent-free. When we say we are going to do something, we do it, without fail. At Pest-Ops, LLC, we are driven, dedicated, and trustworthy. All of our pest control treatments are safe and environmentally friendly.
Get Started On Rodent Control With Pest OPS Today
Rodent control in Knoxville has never been easier. With Pest OPS, all you need to do is call our number, get in touch with a provider, and schedule a visit to your home or business. Our experts will take care of the rest on your behalf, so you never need to worry about what comes next!
Get help for all your rodent control needs. You can reach the pros at Pest OPs online by submitting an online contact form today. We would be happy to supply a detailed quote with more information about what to expect.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"Pest Ops is the most reliable, efficient and thorough pest control service we've ever had. Brian is amazing! Not only is he the nicest guy but he went above and beyond what we asked of him. We'd definitely recommend this company."