Knoxville Roach Control Services
Providing Quality Residential and Commercial Roach Solutions Since 1995
It’s every property owner’s worst nightmare – roaches making themselves at home in your home or business. But no matter how major the infestation is, the licensed pest control experts at Pest-Ops, LLC have your back. Our cockroach experts are trained and equipped to deal with roaches wherever they’re hiding. For over 25 years, we’ve been the first number that Knoxville homeowners and business owners alike have called to deal with their roach problems quickly safely, and effectively. We guarantee that your property will be pest-free when we’re through, or we will re-treat at no cost to you.
Call (865) 290-7760 or reach out to our Knoxville team online to learn more about our roach control services or schedule your treatment appointment. We provide all customers with a complimentary inspection and estimate!
Are Roaches Running Amok on Your Property?
No matter how vigilant you are, roaches can still sneak past your defenses. These creepy crawlies are experts at concealing their presence, and it can be hard to know that they’ve infiltrated your property until they’ve started reproducing. Learn to spot the signs that roaches have been moving through your property, and reach out to Pest-Ops, LLC at the first sign of trouble so we can thoroughly check for hidden cockroach populations.
Signs of a Cockroach Infestation Include:
- The presence of droppings, eggs, and/or shed skins
- Brown smear marks on surfaces
- Damage to food packaging and organic materials like leather
- A lingering, musty odor
- Individual roaches, living or dead, scattered around your property
Safe, Organic Solutions
One of the big reasons that you want roaches gone fast is the threat they pose to your health, and you don’t want the products used to exterminate them to be just as hazardous. All of our roach control products are approved as safe and sustainable by the EPA, so you can rest easy knowing that the solutions we provide won’t be just another problem for you to deal with. Plus, we use a scientific integrated pest control process that utilizes targeted application of products, non-chemical pest monitors, and preventative barriers to stop pests from coming back. Our roach treatments are safe for you, your family, your employees, and even your pets, so you can get back to a pest-free life with minimal interruptions.
Ensuring Roaches are Gone for Good
Once your roach problem is gone, our job isn’t done just yet. Our services are all designed to keep roaches away from your property for good and always include preventative measures to stop them from coming back. We’ll install non-chemical roach monitors at key points around your property to alert you when these pests are back in your area. We’ll also establish a protective barrier around your perimeter to deter roaches from returning. Additionally, you can always count on our technicians to keep you up-to-date and informed of the latest roach control tips and tricks. We’ll give you all the knowledge and tools you need to keep cockroaches away from your home.
You Can Prevent Further Infestations By:
- Limit the amount of “roach food” by preventing the accumulation of garbage and dirty dishes
- Recycle cardboard and newspapers ASAP – roaches love to make their homes in these products
- Clear out clutter in your home to give roaches fewer places to hide
- Seal any cracks around windows, doors, and vents
- Gat any plumbing issues that pop up fixed fast, before they can attract roaches
- Don’t leave food crumbs or pet treats lying around
- Keep our Knoxville roach control team on speed dial for any additional inspections or treatments you may need