Knoxville Bed Bug Control
We’re Passionate About Helping Our Community
A popular phrase to say when saying goodnight to someone is “don’t let the bed bugs bite.” However, this rhyming phrase is pretty great advice. Although they were once eradicated, bed bugs have recently made a reappearance and infestations can be incredibly damaging, especially to businesses. This is because of a common myth that bed bugs are attracted to filthy, unhygienic places. Luckily, that myth is not true at all. Instead, bed bugs are attracted to any property where they can obtain an easy blood meal. At Pest-Ops, LLC, our Knoxville bed bug control experts have been serving the community since 1995. Due to our numerous professional affiliations and the fact that we have a board-certified entomologist on staff, we’ve been able to develop a comprehensive program that combines inspections and an aggressive service strategy when infestations are discovered.
The Importance of Commercial Bed Bug Control in Knoxville
In today’s litigious environment, and with the media covering every outbreak, the burden falls on property managers and commercial business owners to have a proactive bed bug management program in place. At Pest-Ops, LLC, we provide professional inspections, treatment, educational programs, and ongoing partnerships with your staff to ensure your facility is prepared to avoid or even handle a severe bed bug outbreak. This helps protect your brand and demonstrates to both local and state agencies that your commercial property is actively working to mitigate the risk associate with bed bugs.
Our Bed Bug Program
Although no program can guarantee bed bugs will not be introduced to your property, our Knoxville bed bug services help to protect your property from the serious risk inherent to bed bug infestations.
Our program includes:
- Proactive bed bug inspection service: This ensures that an experienced, well trained set of eyes carefully investigates each room at least twice a year for signs of bed bug activity.
- Preventative treatments: While we cannot prevent bed bugs from being introduced to your property, we can help to prevent severe infestations and take proactive measures to keep bed bugs from crawling to other areas or rooms.
- Targeted bed bug inspections: Targeted inspections are extremely thorough and focus on all areas of a room where bed bugs are most likely to be found. These inspections are reactive and scheduled on an a-needed basis.
- Bed bug treatments: Successful control of bed bugs is dependent on an extremely thorough inspection and/or treatment of areas including but not limited to box spring(s), upholstered furniture, behind electrical outlets and switch plates, behind baseboards, under carpet, behind wall coverings, inside walls, and every other area that could be a potential harborage of bed bugs.
- Bed bug heat treatments: Thermal remediation is the most effective and green way to eliminate bed bugs. Because they tend to hide in hard to reach areas that are not out in the open, heat treatments raise the temperature in your property to between 117- and 122-degrees Fahrenheit. The heat makes it difficult for bed bugs to survive. It’s important to note that this is a chemical-free treatment option.
- Mattress and box spring protective covers: Mattresses and box springs are some of the most likely places to become infested and they can also be difficult to treat effectively. Rather than treating your bedding with pesticides, we recommend using protective covers that help protect you and prevent bed bugs from becoming established in within your mattress and/or box spring.
Contact Us for Effective Bed Bug Solutions
At Pest-Ops, LLC, we offer our clients highly effective bed bug services in Knoxville. Whether these insects have become a problem for your home or company, or you simply want to be proactive in combating infestations, get in touch with us today.