Protecting Knoxville Homes From Pests
Household pests, like cockroaches, spiders, rodents, ants, and mosquitoes, are more than just a nuisance. Many of these pests carry diseases and can pose a health risk to you and your family. However, with proper pest management, you can prevent contamination in your home. At Pest OPS, we are passionate about helping our Knoxville community protect your homes and properties from destructive, dangerous pests. Our goal is to solve your pest problems in the safest, most effective way possible. Using environmentally-friendly methods and products, we put your family’s safety first.
Our Home Pest Control
Pest OPS follows a seven-step inspection and service plan while treating your home. This program allows us to tailor our services to your needs and expectations. During each visit, we focus on the pests that are active in that season, allowing us to use our extensive knowledge to prevent many pests before they have a chance to get into your home. Our seven steps include inspecting and treating the following areas as necessary:
- Mulch Beds And Perimeter Landscaping: Mulch is decaying plant matter, and the majority of insects in East Tennessee love it.
- Porches, Decks, and Structures: These places are the primary target of spiders to build webs and wasps to build nests.
- Doors, Including Your Garage Door: A door is the easiest way for you to enter your home. It’s the easiest way for pests to enter your home as well.
- Windows: Windows can provide numerous crevices to harbor insects and spiders. Some of those crevices can lead to the inside of your house.
- Eaves And Gutters: While these areas are pretty far from the ground, they can still provide a home to numerous pests. If the house has soffit vents (and most do), pests can enter the attic or get inside the walls.
- Plumbing Penetrations And HVAC: Every house is unique, and some are more secure than others. Penetrations are areas often overlooked that provide an easy access point to ants and other pests.
- Crawl Space: If your house has a crawl space, it should be checked by your pest professional. Crawl spaces are unique environments. They are cooler than the outside in the summer and warmer than the outside in the winter. They are almost always dark and provide a place for all sorts of pests and creatures to live.
By inspecting and treating all the above areas, you can be confident that your home will be well-protected from pests.
Our Specialty Pest Control Services
Our home pest control plans cover the most common general pests throughout each season of the year. If your home experiences a pest problem not covered by one of our plans, don’t worry! We also offer specialty pest control services that protect your Knoxville home and property from other common pests. These services include:
- Bed Bug Control
- Bee And Wasp Treatments
- Fire Ant Treatments
- Flea & Tick Lawn Treatments
- Fly Control
- Mosquito Control
- Rodent Control
- Spider Control
- Termite Control
Learn more about each of these pest control options by visiting our service pages.
Our Home Pest Control Process
Our inspections are thorough and cover all areas of your home and property. We can either perform an inspection before your first treatment or concurrent with your first treatment.
Our treatments follow the same seven-step process as our inspections, allowing us to treat the areas of your home most susceptible to a pest infestation.
We offer routine follow-up treatments to make sure your home remains fully protected throughout the year. Each season, we focus on pests that are active during that time of year.
Our Three Service Plans
Quarterly pest management that includes exclusion and green components
Quarterly pest management that includes mosquito service, spring invaders (carpenter bees and wasps), and fall invaders (stink bugs, box elder bugs, and lady beetles)
PestComplete+™ Termite Protection
Quarterly pest management that includes exclusion and green components, spring invaders (carpenter bees and wasps), fall invaders (stink bugs, box elder bugs, and lady beetles), and the Advance Termite Baiting System with Trelona®
It’s Time To Call Pest OPS
If you see any signs of a pest infestation, it’s time to call Pest OPS. As a comprehensive pest control company in Knoxville, we can tackle any problem. We have been part of the Knoxville community for over 25 years and have a deep understanding of the pests in the area, including their behavior from season to season. When you know what to expect, you know how to proactively prevent pests from entering your home. When it comes to household pests, our Knoxville professionals have the skill and experience to get the job done. Contact us today to get started with one of our service plans!
What Our Customers Are Saying
"I've been with Pest-Ops for so long I lost count how many years. I am a bit of a perfectionist so it's hard to please me with a typical service. I say that to highly complement PestOps and John - all I ever have to do is, open my front door and say "Hi John!" and he takes care of everything thoroughly and completely. He is professional, courteous, and listens attentively if there's ever an issue."