Serving The Knoxville Community Since 1995
Pest OPS is a local pest service company providing pest and termite management, spider control, bird exclusion, mosquito inspections, and consultations for commercial and residential clients in Knoxville and the surrounding counties. Our focus is integrating non-pesticide and green products into our service to provide a highly effective service and protect families, businesses, and the public from pesticides.
Why Choose Pest OPS?
Pest OPS was founded in 1995 by board-certified entomologist Kyle Lundy. We work closely with the University of Tennessee and industry manufacturers to stay on the cutting edge of the pest management industry. In addition to being licensed, insured, and bonded, our technicians are thoroughly trained and receive continuing education from our staff entomologist.
There are many reasons to choose Pest OPS for your pest control needs. The first is our guarantee of quality pest control. At Pest OPS, we guarantee:
- To only apply EPA-approved materials.
- Our team of service professionals is either certified or registered in the state of Tennessee.
- That the homes or businesses we service will be pest-free, or we will re-treat at no cost.
- That the qualified homes we treat for termites will be damage-free, or we will pay for repairs.
- That you will be delighted with our services.
We are also members of several trade associations, including:
- Entomological Society of America
- National Pest Management Association
- Tennessee Pest Control Association
- Indoor Air Quality Association
- Apartment Association Greater Knoxville
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- International Facility Management Association
- Building Owners Manager Association
- Greater Knoxville Hospitality Association
- Business Networking International
- Referral Exchange Organization
Our Scientific Integrated Solution is another reason to feel great about choosing Pest OPS. There are many approaches to pest control, but unfortunately, some of these methods can be extremely toxic for you, your pets, and the environment. At Pest OPS, we do our best to use environmentally-friendly treatment options in addition to ones that are safe for people, pets, and the surrounding environment.
We've created an integrated scientific solution that includes:
- Integrated Pest Management: We evaluate the true extent of the pest infestation and customize a treatment plan for your specific needs. We avoid random application of pesticides to better protect your family.
- Non-chemical monitors: When necessary, we place pest control monitors in pest-prone locations throughout your home to help pinpoint the "hot spots" of pest activity for the most effective bug control.
- Carefully targeted application: We emphasize thorough inspections. Since we can't develop a responsible pest management program without determining what and where the pest problem is, we inspect homes for pest problems and reach them at the source of their nests.
- Prevention measures: We apply a protective barrier to the outside of your home to keep out pest invaders. Our goal is to solve your pest problem while minimizing the amount of pesticides placed in and around your home.
As you can see, Pest OPS provides the best, safest, and most carefully thought-out pest control services of any pest control company in the Knoxville area. If you need pest control or have any questions about our process, reach out today.
Environmentally-Friendly Pest Prevention
At Pest OPS, we desire to protect people from pests and to do it in a way that is safe for you, your children, your pets, and the environment. Since 1995 we have been testing products, methods, and controls to ensure we provide our customers with environmentally-friendly pest services that minimize our impact on the environment in which we all live. If you need pest control in Knoxville, TN or the surrounding areas, get started by contacting us today.
100% Customer Satisfaction
Child and Pet Friendly
What Our Customers Are Saying
"I've been with Pest-Ops for so long I lost count how many years. I am a bit of a perfectionist so it's hard to please me with a typical service. I say that to highly complement PestOps and John - all I ever have to do is, open my front door and say "Hi John!" and he takes care of everything thoroughly and completely. He is professional, courteous, and listens attentively if there's ever an issue."