Home Pest Control
We specialize in home pest control to keep your family healthy and reduce the risk of asthma.
Household Pest Control
tudies specifically show that poor bug control can cause serious health issues. A report in the New England Journal of Medicine shows that cockroaches and mice contribute to asthma in children. Half a million people end up in the emergency room annually due to problems that could be avoided with proper pest control, including stings, bites, asthma attacks, West Nile virus, hantavirus, lyme disease, and more. For more information, go to pestworld.org. Contact Pest-Ops today to protect your home and family. Your health and the health of the environment are very important to us (for more see our Green Solutions page).
PEST CONTROL IN THE HOME IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY.
Pest-Ops’ goal is to solve your pest problems while protecting the health of you, your family, and your pets.. Please contact us for your free consultation. We have many service plans to meet your needs and budget.
Knoxville Area Quarterly Pest Control
The Pest-Ops Quarterly Pest Control Plan includes interior and exterior service with the purpose of ridding your home of pests such as spiders, ants, roaches, silverfish, and rodents.
Knoxville Area Seasonal Pest Control
The Pest-Ops Seasonal Pest Control Plan is for those who require a higher level of treatment and more attention than the quarterly program. The seasonal pest control service covers shrubs and landscaping on the perimeter of the foundation to reduce flying insect problems, particularly mosquitoes, flies, carpenter bees, and ladybugs.
We respect our clients’ special needs. If our quarterly or seasonal treatments are not convenient, contact us for a free consultation and to discuss your specific needs.
We suggest a plan that prevents pests from coming into your home with the diseases they carry. If you prefer one-time services or have a single pest to be eradicated, we are here to help.
OUR #1 CONCERN WHILE RIDDING YOUR HOME OF UNWANTED BUGS AND PESTS IS THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF YOUR FAMILY AND PETS.
Common Sense Pest Proofing Tips
- Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose of it regularly.
- Check and repair loose mortar around your home’s foundation.
- If drainage is a problem causing standing water, install gutters or adjust the landscape so water is not standing near your home or other structure.
- Check basements/storage spaces to ensure they are dry and well ventilated.
- Check for rodent infestation by looking for rodent droppings in closets, attics, and inside closed spaces.
- Check and seal pest entry areas such as pipes, electrical, and cable structures.
- Check and seal cracks in walls, concrete, and related areas.
- Repair fascia, soffits, and roof shingles that are damaged or loose.
- Check weather stripping on windows and doors to ensure a tight seal.
- Keep tree branches and shrubs well trimmed and away from your home and outbuildings.
- Keep dining and food storage areas, and kitchens well cleaned.
- Contact Pest-Ops to identify pest problems and to survey your home for pest infestations.
SCIENTIFIC INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
Integrated Pest Management
We evaluate the true extent of the pest infestation and customize a treatment plan for your specific needs. Random application of pesticides is avoided to better protect your family and pets.
We place pest control monitors “when necessary” in pest prone locations throughout your home to help pinpoint the “hot spots” of pest activity for the most effective bug control.
We emphasize thorough inspections. Since a responsible pest management program can’t be developed without determining exactly what and where the pest problem is, we inspect your home for pest problems and reach them at their nests.
We apply a protective barrier to the outside of your home to keep pest invaders out. Pest-Ops’ goal is to solve your pest problem while minimizing the amount of pesticides placed in and around your home.
With a Board-Certified Entomologist and a Certified Indoor Environmentalist on staff, we remain at the pinnacle of our industry in our knowledge of residential and commercial pest elimination, and in protecting the indoor environments where people live and work. We have an advanced perspective of insect biology and extensive training in how to eliminate pests.